Homecoming 2019

Drew Petersen and Nate Nelson

Tis’ the Season for Homecoming of 2019. This year’s game is against the Mustangs of Shenandoah. Draw Up A Cardinal Victory with the theme of Disney Pixar (Drawing Up a Cardinal Victory!) The themes for this week will be College Day, Pajama Day, Super Hero Day, Beach Day and Spirit Day. Also to add all the classes will decorate their hallways with the themes they chose. The Senior picked UP, Juniors picked Cars, Sophomores picked Monsters Inc. and Freshman chose Toy Story.

On homecoming game day (Friday the 13th) the school day starts. Power Puff is played during this time as well. Then they head to the gym for Powder Buff Volleyball. After Powder Buff has concluded, students who have had a form signed may leave @11:30 and go eat lunch wherever they choose and then return around 1:00. At 1:00 the afternoon starts with the pep rally where we  introduce the fall sports and the seniors, to add to that they introduce homecoming court. The Homecoming Court consists of Jane Cambell, Tori Castle, Kennedy Elwood, Chloe Gregory, Clarissa Weitzel, Ben Boese, Jacob Keay, Jake Lang, Luke Mieska, and Jack Tiarks. After the Pep Rally, the students and staff report to their floats for the Parade that starts around 2:00. Game TIme is a 7:00pm on Friday, and the Homecoming Dance with be held Saturday Sept. 14th @ 7:00pm and concludes at 10:00. The Dance will be held in the Middle School Commons.