Advice From The Seniors

Shad Granger, Staff

As everyone knows the seniors will be leaving the highschool this week. What most people don’t know is what the seniors plan on doing after high school. Some seniors gave responses for what they think is the right mindset to have after leaving high school.

“Mental toughness is like a muscle. It needs to be worked to grow and develop” said Jerry Jorgenson. “ It’s about doing the things you know you’re supposed to do on a more consistent basis. It’s about your dedication to daily practice and your ability to stick to a schedule” added Jorgenson.

“just remember that anytime you find the world distracting you, all you need to do is commit to one thing” said Austin Kulesa. Most of the seniors have a mindset to succeed after high school and they have spoken what they thought is most important for the underclassmen to know.

Harley Carberry gave advice on your life based on your habits and what the result of your habits means for your future. “Your life today is essentially the sum of your habits. How in shape or out of shape you are? A result of your habits. How happy or unhappy you are? A result of your habits. How successful or unsuccessful you are? A result of your habits.”

These are just some wise words from the boys in the senior class who thought it was important to know that they are influencing a younger generation with their words and wisdom this far along in their journey through high school.